Nidhogg development wiki
Welcome to the development wiki for Nidhogg. This wiki is intended to document all game design decisions, ranging from the story line to internal data format structures.
- Design_Manual The design manual for Nidhogg. NOTE: Move to a sensible location
- DataDirectory An overview of all the data files
- LevelOverview An overview of the components that builds a level
- MapFormat The map format description
- TileSets How the tile sets are organized
- CharacterAnimations How we render the characters
- CutScenes How do we do cut scenes?
- Audio Supported audio formats (sound effects and music)
- Configuration How do Nidhogg store its local configuration
Compiling the source code
- Dependencies Description of build dependencies
- GNU/LinuxCompiling How to compile on GNU/Linux
- WindowsCompiling How to compile on Windows
- MacOSXCompiling How to compile on Mac OSX